Thursday 17 November 2011

And the Winner Is...

Thanks to all of you who voted to help me decide which filofax to use as my happiness binder.

The proud winner is...... personal aqua Finsbury!!!

Unfortunately this has meant that I had to move out of the comfort of my Fins which I take everywhere with me. But she is going to be put to good use as my happiness binder.

My first ever Filofax in all her glory

Yeah - she still doesn't lie flat, but I don't care - I love her :o)
So I have now part completed task 49 - I have read the book, got the filofax ready and have even started to put a few things in - more about that one when it is a bit more loaded.

And so to the next dilemma - what do I move into... well... a picture speaks a thousand words...

Pretty box...

Can you guess what it is yet?

The cat is almost out...

Check it out...

So beautiful and stylish...

Moving home...

Side view - excuse the pen

Top view - so fat!!!
OK - so it was more than one picture (how could it only be one with a Malden?)

I know, this was supposed to be part of (or all of) my Christmas present, but I really needed it... :o)

I am so glad that I was allowed to have it early (OK, so I may have put a tint bit of pressure on, but come on, look at this beauty!!!) So soft, the colour is divine, the wonderful stitching and even the Filofax press stud looks posh. Now all I need to do is find a pen that I like that fits the pen loop as obviously this is way too posh to have been designed to fit my faithful BIC 4 colour pen in it :o)

Thanks again - you have chosen a very worthy winner in the Finsbury, and now I don't feel at all bad for moving into the Malden.

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment