Wednesday 20 June 2012

Could I Be The Luckiest Girl In the World...?

It is totally official - not only do I love Philofaxy, but I love Philofaxy Adspot. On Monday I will be taking delivery of my A5 Purple Malden and my Personal Crimson Finchley, but today I have decided that I need to have a look at pocket filos...

And guess what I found? Only that the wonderful Lady Tammlyn is selling her Pocket Ochre Malden!!! And guess who is the lucky person who is going to be receiving that little beauty??? Woohoo!!!

How good is that going to look next to it's bigger brothers?

LJx

5 comments:

  1. Love it when two of our readers get it together like this. You will love the Ochre Malden I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - feeling very lucky at the moment :o) Looking forward to July 2nd when it will be in my mitts!!!

    ReplyDelete