Thursday 2 August 2012

30 Lists in 30 Days - List 13

Things I do to procrastinate:

          -     hmmm...procrastinate, or just waste time...?
          -     research everything to the nth degree, although I have heard that this may just be the way I
                need to do things to be happy they are done properly.
          -     Facebook!!! I would delete my account to remove this distraction from my life, but as I don't
                live near any of my friends or family anymore, this is how I stay in touch.
          -     cleaning and tidying.
          -     planning rotas for cleaning and tidying.
          -     talking to myself (whole conversations), and often when other people are present.
          -     play with my Filofaxes and paper.

What do you do to procrastinate?

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment