Sunday 5 August 2012

30 Lists in 30 Days - List 30


I am proud of myself for:
  •     helping to create two utterly gorgeous boys
  •     continuing to work towards my 101 in 1001 days challenge
  •     inspiring another person to start their own 101 challenge :o)
  •     coming up with a dream job list, despite previously having had no idea what I want to do
  •     achieving my goal of being an accountant, and where that has got me
  •     finally feeling like I am growing up and gaining confidence in my abilities
Today specifically:
  •     managing to continue to be nice, even though it is Day 1 of monthend
  •     keeping up the makeup even though I have finished my four weeks
  •     having almost finished my list (I have a couple to add to)
And that is the final of my 30 lists in 30 days - all additions completed.
Feeling pleased, now all I need to do is get them typed up and on my blog...
LJx 

3 comments:

  1. And so you should be proud, well done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :o) I have to say I am so glad that the being nice challenge is over so I can actually speak at work again from tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lists. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete