Saturday 29 September 2012

101 List Progress Check - 29th September 2012

Hi All,

Just a quick check in today as it's all been quiet on the 101 front this week. It's been monthend at work so totally manic and no way I was up to even thinking about doing anything when I got home each evening (apart from trying to plan where to go for a few days away in November).

I am currently sat in my new room, which is now looking peaceful and relaxing - I'm looking forward to writing a post and taking lots of photos for it very soon.

So, what have I actually managed to achieve on the 101 list this week... erm... nothing... oops!!!

However, I did download "Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha!!!" by Roddy Doyle yesterday, which is one of the prizewinner books on my list and I read the first few pages on the train on the way home from work - so far I haven't been able to get into it, but I'm hoping that will happen over the next few days :o)

Ooh - and I'm blogging about my 101, so that's an achievement, right...?

Off to do a bit of planning re some of my other challenges now.

Have a great week.

LJx

No comments:

Post a Comment